From: Alice Ferrazzi <alicef@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o, asturm@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Andreas Sturmlechner (asturm)
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2016 10:24:27
1 On Wed, Dec 28, 2016 at 6:47 PM, Amy Winston <amynka@g.o> wrote:
2 > Good day/night to everyone!
3 >
4 > It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family.
5 > Andreas Sturmlechner is joining us from Vienna, Austria.
6 > He has been working on KDE and various packages through Github (and will
7 > continue his work as an official developer). Here
8 > is how he describes himself:
9 >
10 > "I am from Austria and I attended a higher school for software
11 > engineering, where I actually got introduced to Gentoo by one of my
12 > teachers. It caught my interest like no distribution before, and I've
13 > been working with it ever since. My day job is not really related to my
14 > education, I'm running a photography equipment rental together with my
15 > brother in Vienna. This is very time consuming by itself, but I can
16 > apply my acquired skills at work and spend much of my free time on
17 > Gentoo, KDE and related projects. I am now looking forward to be able to
18 > commit to Gentoo on my own responsibility, and want to thank all the
19 > devs that have spent their time on reviewing and improving my
20 > contributions to the point where I feel comfortable with it."
21 >
22 > Please give him a warm welcome !
25 Welcome to Gentoo!
26 Best luck with KDE and related projects.
29 アリス フェッラッシィ
30 Alice Ferrazzi
31
32 Gentoo, If it moves, compile it!
33 My_overlay: https://github.com/aliceinwire/overlay
34 Gentoo Euscan: http://goo.gl/YNbU3h
35 Mail: Alice Ferrazzi <alicef@g.o>
36 PGP: 2E4E 0856 461C 0585 1336 F496 5621 A6B2 8638 781A