From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: A plan for Gentoo
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2017 17:41:15
1 Hey Matthew,
2
3 Oops! I scrolled down to 'Trustee Responsibilities' and missed the whole
4 infobox at the top of the Trustees page. I am available to the trustees to
5 help out as needed.
6
7 Regarding metastructure, I think we can add thing that do not interfere
8 with existing processes to do what I'm talking about. It should not require
9 any changes or overhauls to the current metastructure. It just provides
10 more of a path of professional growth for the more senior devs.
11
12 And yes, the budget goal is orders of magnitude larger than where Gentoo
13 has been, and agreed on spending it with discipline. But of course, more
14 funds opens the possibility for new things.
15
16 Regards,
17
18 Daniel