From: "vivo75@×××××.com" <vivo75@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New developer Brian Evans (grknight)
Date: Tue, 06 May 2014 00:07:36
1 On 05/05/14 21:08, Ultrabug wrote:
2 > On 05/05/2014 21:00, justin wrote:
3 >> Hi everyone,
4 >>
5 >> it's a pleasure for me to introduce Brian Evans (grknight) as the latest
6 >> addition to our dev team.
7 >>
8 >> His goal is to improve the Quality of Gentoo especially of mysql. And I
9 >> have no doubts that he is serious with this as his first commits came
10 >> within the first hour after he access to our repos.
11 >>
12 >> Here is what he writes about himself:
13 >>
14 >> I am originally from Central New Jersey. I am a systems and database
15 >> administrator for a small company in Pennsylvania.
16 >> I hope to become a great asset to the mysql team
17 >
18 > Welcome Brian ! :)
19
20 Very, very welcome Brian ;-)
25 >> Please join me in giving him a warm welcome!
26 >>
27 >> Justin