From: Ultrabug <ultrabug@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New developer Brian Evans (grknight)
Date: Mon, 05 May 2014 19:08:10
1 On 05/05/2014 21:00, justin wrote:
2 > Hi everyone,
3 >
4 > it's a pleasure for me to introduce Brian Evans (grknight) as the latest
5 > addition to our dev team.
6 >
7 > His goal is to improve the Quality of Gentoo especially of mysql. And I
8 > have no doubts that he is serious with this as his first commits came
9 > within the first hour after he access to our repos.
10 >
11 > Here is what he writes about himself:
12 >
13 > I am originally from Central New Jersey. I am a systems and database
14 > administrator for a small company in Pennsylvania.
15 > I hope to become a great asset to the mysql team
16
17 Welcome Brian ! :)
21 > Please join me in giving him a warm welcome!
22 >
23 > Justin