From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] rfc: council members and appeals
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 18:41:00
1 On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 11:34 AM, Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o> wrote:
4 > I just want to be careful because the standard should be what a
5 > reasonable person would perceive, not what somebody who is convinced
6 > that Gentoo is run by the Illuminati would perceive... :)
9 Ironically, being open and responsive to tinfoil-esque comments actually
10 will do a great deal to dispel tinfoil-esque paranoia going forward, so I
11 see it as a good thing. And yes, of course, if the concern is totally
12 unreasonable, then it won't have any negative impact to (politely) dismiss
13 it as not being relevant. At least then it was addressed out in the open.
14
15 -Daniel