From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2018-04-08
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2018 16:05:12
1 >>>>> On Mon, 2 Apr 2018, Daniel Robbins wrote:
2
3 > Mgorny, my intention is not to grab Gentoo assets, but if you are
4 > planning to change the name of the project to "Asshole Linux" and
5 > get rid of the current assets, I will take them back.
6
7 So, after bashing the council and then bashing the whole developer
8 community, the next phase is defamation of the project? :-( On top of
9 that, with carbon copies to the gentoo-dev-announce list and to the
10 next council chair?
11
12 Please do us all a favour and go away.
13
14 Ulrich