From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2018-04-08
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2018 16:07:58
1 On Mon, Apr 2, 2018 at 10:05 AM, Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o> wrote:
2
3 > >>>>> On Mon, 2 Apr 2018, Daniel Robbins wrote:
4 >
5 > > Mgorny, my intention is not to grab Gentoo assets, but if you are
6 > > planning to change the name of the project to "Asshole Linux" and
7 > > get rid of the current assets, I will take them back.
8 >
9 > So, after bashing the council and then bashing the whole developer
10 > community, the next phase is defamation of the project? :-( On top of
11 > that, with carbon copies to the gentoo-dev-announce list and to the
12 > next council chair?
15 It looks like mgorny will be resigning, since I do not expect the Gentoo
16 assets to be going anywhere. I will happy go away when my proposal is
17 accepted.
18
19 Best,
20