From: David Seifert <soap@g.o>
To: Raymond Jennings <shentino@×××××.com>, gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: games@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2018-05-13
Date: Thu, 03 May 2018 15:00:48
1 On Wed, 2018-05-02 at 15:47 -0700, Raymond Jennings wrote:
2 > On Wed, May 2, 2018 at 3:39 PM, Sergei Trofimovich <slyfox@g.o
3 > > wrote:
4 > > On Wed, 2 May 2018 13:32:18 -0700
5 > > Raymond Jennings <shentino@×××××.com> wrote:
6 > >
7 > > > Could I suggest a casual audit/overview of the workload of the
8 > > > games@g.o alias?
9 > > >
10 > > > Examples:
11 > > >
12 > > > * number of open bugs assigned to them
13 > > > * commit rate to ebuilds in the games categories
14 > >
15 > > All the data is public and you should be able to build all the
16 > > analytics yourself.
17 > >
18 > > Which outcome would you like to see from council@ in this
19 > > matter? Acknowledge the statistics?
20 >
21 > I suppose I would like council to be aware of its state (or lack
22 > thereof, as the case may be)
23 >
24 > > games@ (+CCed) should be your point of contact.
25 >
26 > Dear games@, how's your workload?
27 > >
28 > > --
29 > >
30 > > Sergei
31
32 While we're in the process of creating busywork, I'd also like to
33 request a casual audit/overview of
34
35 - Ada
36 - Antivirus project
37 - Cjk
38 - Embedded
39 - Tcltk
40 - Theology
41
42 I would like a personalised 1-page report per project from the council,
43 with confirmation from 2 out of the big 4 auditing firms (Grant
44 Thornton is also permissible).
45
46 Kind Regards
47 David