From: "M. J. Everitt" <m.j.everitt@×××.org>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2018-05-13
Date: Thu, 03 May 2018 15:10:19
1 On 03/05/18 16:00, David Seifert wrote:
2 > While we're in the process of creating busywork, I'd also like to
3 > request a casual audit/overview of
4 >
5 > - Ada
6 > - Antivirus project
7 > - Cjk
8 > - Embedded
9 > - Tcltk
10 > - Theology
11 >
12 > I would like a personalised 1-page report per project from the council,
13 > with confirmation from 2 out of the big 4 auditing firms (Grant
14 > Thornton is also permissible).
15 >
16 > Kind Regards
17 > David
18 >
19 And for those who didn't notice it ..
20
21 </sarcasm>
22
23 +1 to Soap also.
26 For anyone still in any doubt about the council's purpose .. they
27 rubber-stamp (ie ratify) or revoke (ie. cancel) proposals. They don't
28 come UP with the proposals, that's YOUR job. They don't DO work - they
29 just meet up and take credit. If you think they SHOULD be doing some
30 WORK .. maybe you want to vote in some new members next election cycle ..
31
32 </just sayin>