From: Benda Xu <heroxbd@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: Trying to become a Gentoo Developer again spanning 8 years...
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 07:31:20
1 Hi William,
2
3 In general I am agree with Rich, Kristian and Dirkjan that comrel and
4 recruiters are doing their job. Though nothing could be perfect.
5
6 I donot quite understand what happened in the past. But from your email
7 I see your deep passion and love with Gentoo, not to mention your
8 contributions. Glad you are going to try to get yourself on board.
9
10 I am thinking if we could dump baggages of the past and start afresh, at
11 least in the recruitment process. I have never programmed in java, but
12 if you need someone to review your quiz, I am ready to help.
13
14 Yours,
15 Benda