From: Jalus Bilieyich <countolaf17@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New developer: Sobhan Mohammadpour (sobhan)
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2017 02:47:52
1 Looks like you made it to the high profile and well-respected area of
2 the Gentoo Project.
3
4 Congratulations and welcome!
7 -JB
8
9 On 12/04/2017 07:04 PM, Alice Ferrazzi wrote:
10 > On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 3:15 AM, Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o> wrote:
11 >> On Mon, 04 Dec 2017 11:56:36 -0600
12 >> Matthias Maier <tamiko@g.o> wrote:
13 >>
14 >>> Hello everyone!
15 >>>
16 >>> It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to the Gentoo
17 >>> Developer community.
18 >>>
19 >>> Sobhan Mohammadpour joins our team from Tehran, Iran.
20 >>>
21 >>> Sobhan is a computer engineering student at SUT Tehran. He has been
22 >>> programming for the last 7 years, doing random things (using C, C++,
23 >>> Qt, R and some bash). In his free time he likes to pretend that he
24 >>> can draw, procrastinate, and sometimes feels over sensitive to
25 >>> aesthetics and non practical things. And, well, hopefully does a lot
26 >>> of Gentoo development in the future :-)
27 >>>
28 >>> Sobhan plans to help out the Gnome team in the beginning. But I guess
29 >>> we see a lot more contributions in other fields of Gentoo by him soon.
30 >>>
31 >>> Please join me in giving him a warm welcome!
32 >>>
33 >>> Matthias
34 >>>
35 >>
36 >> Yay it's finally happened :D Sobhan started this many years ago, but
37 >> Gentoo being based in US. meant it couldn't happen due to politics...
38 >>
39 >> Congratulations, on your endurance...
40 >>
41 >> --
42 >> Brian Dolbec <dolsen>
46 > welcome !