From: Alice Ferrazzi <alicef@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New developer: Sobhan Mohammadpour (sobhan)
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2017 01:04:13
1 On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 3:15 AM, Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o> wrote:
2 > On Mon, 04 Dec 2017 11:56:36 -0600
3 > Matthias Maier <tamiko@g.o> wrote:
4 >
5 >> Hello everyone!
6 >>
7 >> It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to the Gentoo
8 >> Developer community.
9 >>
10 >> Sobhan Mohammadpour joins our team from Tehran, Iran.
11 >>
12 >> Sobhan is a computer engineering student at SUT Tehran. He has been
13 >> programming for the last 7 years, doing random things (using C, C++,
14 >> Qt, R and some bash). In his free time he likes to pretend that he
15 >> can draw, procrastinate, and sometimes feels over sensitive to
16 >> aesthetics and non practical things. And, well, hopefully does a lot
17 >> of Gentoo development in the future :-)
18 >>
19 >> Sobhan plans to help out the Gnome team in the beginning. But I guess
20 >> we see a lot more contributions in other fields of Gentoo by him soon.
21 >>
22 >> Please join me in giving him a warm welcome!
23 >>
24 >> Matthias
27 > Yay it's finally happened :D Sobhan started this many years ago, but
28 > Gentoo being based in US. meant it couldn't happen due to politics...
29 >
30 > Congratulations, on your endurance...
31 >
32 > --
33 > Brian Dolbec <dolsen>
37 welcome !
40 Thanks,
41 Alice Ferrazzi
42
43 Gentoo Kernel Project Leader
44 Mail: Alice Ferrazzi <alicef@g.o>
45 PGP: 2E4E 0856 461C 0585 1336 F496 5621 A6B2 8638 781A