From: Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New developer: Sobhan Mohammadpour (sobhan)
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2017 18:15:44
1 On Mon, 04 Dec 2017 11:56:36 -0600
2 Matthias Maier <tamiko@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Hello everyone!
5 >
6 > It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to the Gentoo
7 > Developer community.
8 >
9 > Sobhan Mohammadpour joins our team from Tehran, Iran.
10 >
11 > Sobhan is a computer engineering student at SUT Tehran. He has been
12 > programming for the last 7 years, doing random things (using C, C++,
13 > Qt, R and some bash). In his free time he likes to pretend that he
14 > can draw, procrastinate, and sometimes feels over sensitive to
15 > aesthetics and non practical things. And, well, hopefully does a lot
16 > of Gentoo development in the future :-)
17 >
18 > Sobhan plans to help out the Gnome team in the beginning. But I guess
19 > we see a lot more contributions in other fields of Gentoo by him soon.
20 >
21 > Please join me in giving him a warm welcome!
22 >
23 > Matthias
26 Yay it's finally happened :D Sobhan started this many years ago, but
27 Gentoo being based in US. meant it couldn't happen due to politics...
28
29 Congratulations, on your endurance...
32 Brian Dolbec <dolsen>