From: Johann Schmitz <ercpe@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Johann "ercpe" Schmitz
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 13:40:53
1 Hi all,
2
3 thanks to all for the congratulations on IRC and here on the mailing list.
4
5 As already mentioned on IRC I'll start to migrate some packages from my
6 overlay to the tree (mostly Java and Python) once I have finally
7 finished the Java quiz.
8
9 > The lunch and dining table will be set on the main undercover deck area
10 > where the crew will serve you coffee, darker coffee, extremely dark coffee
11 > and pure coffee mulch.
12
13 I take the last one!
14
15 > I hope you will enjoy your stay and that you, in due time, tell us what the
16 > "ercpe" abbreviation is for ;-)
17
18 Well.. it's just a lot gibberish and happend to be my userid on a
19 contractor job. I stuck with it because it's easy to write, always
20 available and is almost exact written as it is spoken in german. So
21 nothing special :)
22
23 Johann