From: James Le Cuirot <chewi@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for Agenda Items -- Council Meeting 2015-08-09
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2015 21:08:50
1 On Mon, 27 Jul 2015 15:19:40 -0500
2 William Hubbs <williamh@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > the Gentoo Council will meet on Sunday, august 9 at 19:00 UTC in
5 > #gentoo-council on freenode.
6 >
7 > Please reply to this message with any items you would like us to
8 > discuss or vote on.
9
10 Sorry for the lateness of this but monsieurp and I would like to have a
11 discussion on the state of Java. This is perhaps less technical than
12 the average council meeting discussion but we feel that this precarious
13 situation threatens Gentoo as a whole and needs to at least be
14 acknowledged, if not addressed.
17 James Le Cuirot (chewi)
18 Gentoo Linux Developer