From: "Anthony G. Basile" <blueness@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] New Developer: Michael Orlitzky (mjo)
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2013 14:03:38
1 On 12/04/2013 04:35 PM, justin wrote:
2 > Hello everyone,
3 >
4 > it's a pleasure for me to introduce Michael Orlitzky (mjo) as a new
5 > addition to our team.
6 >
7 > He already contributed at numerous place as bug reporting, patch
8 > writing, proxy maintaining, sunrise ..... Now he thought it is time to
9 > take the next steps and become more independent.
10 >
11 > He is working in IT, but spending his spare time in doing a Ph.D. in
12 > applied mathematics. What a hobby!?! :)
13 >
14 > Here are some lines he wrote about himself:
15 >
16 > "When I'm not in front of a computer, I like to overeat, overdrink, and
17 > listen to loud music.
18 >
19 > I also like to scream at cars which heavily influenced my decision to
20 > become a cyclist."
21 >
22 > So please join me in giving him a warm welcome!
23 >
24 > Justin
27 Welcome Michael! What herds will you be working with?
30 Anthony G. Basile, Ph.D.
31 Gentoo Linux Developer [Hardened]
32 E-Mail : blueness@g.o
33 GnuPG FP : 1FED FAD9 D82C 52A5 3BAB DC79 9384 FA6E F52D 4BBA
34 GnuPG ID : F52D4BBA