From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: Andrew Savchenko <bircoph@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: Council meeting 2015-04-14: call for agenda items
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2015 10:30:00
1 On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 3:59 AM, Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > And so far, nobody but me and Patrick basically cared about dependency
4 > graph not being broken.
7 Don't assume discussion of alternatives is equivalent to not caring.
8 The reasons for not breaking the depgraph were fairly well articulated
9 - it doesn't really add much to repeat them.
10
11 Personally I'm leaning more towards making the entire arches
12 non-stable, but I'd still prefer to have a policy that can be applied
13 across all archs, and it doesn't make sense to make all archs
14 non-stable.
17 Rich