From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Social Contract clean-up
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2018 04:56:49
1 On Sun, Apr 1, 2018 at 9:59 PM, Dean Stephens <desultory@g.o> wrote:
4 > If someone does not have any interest in being part of the project, why
5 > would they take part in the project via User Representatives?
8 I think it's pretty clear that not everyone wants to join the Gentoo
9 project, but many still contribute in some way to Gentoo. I think this is a
10 good question for User Representatives to ask, to get feedback.
11
12 To pretend that this doesn't happen because joining Gentoo takes so little
13 time is a pretty silly argument, I think. If you were more in touch with
14 the user community I think you would be aware of tons of examples of this.
15 I am.
16
17 -Daniel