From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Social Contract clean-up
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2018 05:05:43
1 On Sun, Apr 1, 2018 at 10:56 PM, Daniel Robbins <drobbins@××××××.org> wrote:
2
3 > On Sun, Apr 1, 2018 at 9:59 PM, Dean Stephens <desultory@g.o>
4 > wrote:
7 >> If someone does not have any interest in being part of the project, why
8 >> would they take part in the project via User Representatives?
11 > I think it's pretty clear that not everyone wants to join the Gentoo
12 > project, but many still contribute in some way to Gentoo. I think this is a
13 > good question for User Representatives to ask, to get feedback.
14 >
15 > To pretend that this doesn't happen because joining Gentoo takes so little
16 > time is a pretty silly argument, I think. If you were more in touch with
17 > the user community I think you would be aware of tons of examples of this.
18 > I am.
21 Didn't mean for this to sound rude -- maybe you do know of many examples of
22 this. I think there are tons of examples of this, is my point.
23
24 -Daniel