From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] EAPI6 Features
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2014 19:15:27
1 El dom, 08-06-2014 a las 16:38 +0200, Ulrich Mueller escribió:
2 [...]
3 > >> d) Source eclasses only once
4 > >> Bug #422533
5 >
6 > > Does anybody still want this included? It seems to me like the list
7 > > discussion was leading in a different direction, but it isn't 100%
8 > > clear to me if this is the case.
9 >
10 > Right, discussion has died down. Many eclasses now use a mechanism
11 > equivalent to the one in C header files, which seems to do the job.
14 Last time I checked, there were still some eclasses not doing that
15 (either the "spank" way or the way from python -r1 eclasses). Not sure
16 if this was intended and why that eclasses are pending :/ If there is no
17 technical issue in fixing them (probably with the way used in python
18 eclasses ;)), why not simply go ahead and fix them? (not sure how could
19 we check for this issue in future eclasses that could be added without
20 this tricks included)