From: Guilherme Amadio <amadio@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: www@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: Updating content on website?
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2015 14:39:44
1 I thought I should say this...
2
3 The new website looks fantastic! Congratulations for everyone that
4 worked on it! We should try to have some sort of howto for dev blogs, so
5 they look just as nice as the rest of the Gentoo websites. I don't have
6 a blog yet, but if I had one, I wouldn't mind using the same theme as
7 the other sites.
8
9 The CGA site was also a great idea. Gentoo is the best!
10
11 —Guilherme
12