From: Matti Bickel <mabi@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-core] Petteri Räty (betelgeuse) re-elected as Developer Relations Lead
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 09:02:43
1 On 07/23/2012 08:24 AM, Rich Freeman wrote:
2 [conflict of interest]
3 > (which isn't to say that they can't be on infra - just that they
4 > need to be very up-front about such things - conflicts can be
5 > mitigated).
6
7 +1. I kind of take it for granted that we have grown up adults serving
8 for Council and DevRel. Adults that will abstain from voting on issues
9 they are personally involved in.
10
11 If we somehow managed to elect children with a childish grudge or if
12 they start to plot a hidden agenda - well, let's call to arms *if*
13 they do it. Until then, let them do the job they were elected for.