From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Social Contract clean-up
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 19:25:48
1 On Wed, Mar 28, 2018, 11:39 AM Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o> wrote:
2
3 > On Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 1:21 PM, Daniel Robbins <drobbins@××××××.org>
4 > wrote:
5 > > realize that they technically have the
6 > > ability to whoop your butt, but choose not to exercise it. So maybe be
7 > > thankful for that.
8 >
9 > People aren't going to be thankful merely because somebody chooses not
10 > to exercise the power to whoop your butt. :)
13 I don't know if you've heard, but there is this guy named Thanos who has
14 spent the last decade sitting in a really uncomfortable chair floating
15 around somewhere in the middle of space.
16
17 If he comes to Earth, all hell is going to break loose. I wake up every
18 morning very thankful that is too lazy to get out of his stupid uncomfy
19 cosmic stone chair and collect the infinity stones by defeating Earth's
20 mightiest heroes.
21
22 Some people claim that this situation may change sometime soon, but I'll
23 believe it when I see it.