From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2013-06-11
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2013 13:17:51
1 Dnia 2013-05-27, o godz. 21:04:02
2 Petteri Räty <betelgeuse@g.o> napisał(a):
3
4 > In two weeks from now, the council will meet again. This is the time
5 > to raise and prepare items that the council should put on the agenda
6 > to discuss or vote on.
7
8 Sorry for changing the topic but could we get logs/summary from
9 the last meeting online? I don't see it on the meetings page [1].
10 It feels a bit odd that we're supposed to suggest new items when we
11 don't even know which items were discussed previously.
12
13 [1]:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/council/#doc_chap6
16 Best regards,
17 Michał Górny