From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2013-06-11
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 19:56:58
1 On 04.06.2013 16:18, Michał Górny wrote:
2 > Dnia 2013-05-27, o godz. 21:04:02
3 > Petteri Räty <betelgeuse@g.o> napisał(a):
4 >
5 >> In two weeks from now, the council will meet again. This is the time
6 >> to raise and prepare items that the council should put on the agenda
7 >> to discuss or vote on.
8 >
9 > Sorry for changing the topic but could we get logs/summary from
10 > the last meeting online? I don't see it on the meetings page [1].
11 > It feels a bit odd that we're supposed to suggest new items when we
12 > don't even know which items were discussed previously.
13 >
14 > [1]:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/council/#doc_chap6
17 You are correct. They should be sent in time so people get the
18 information. The logs are now there and I will work on getting the
19 summary there too.
20
21 Regards,
22 Petteri