From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o, gentoo-project <gentoo-project@l.g.o>, Gentoo Elections <elections@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-nfp] Gentoo Foundation: A second election
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 06:35:26
1 On Sun, 2021-08-22 at 20:11 -0700, Alec Warner wrote:
2 > Greetings,
3 >
4 > Due to the tie in the first election we have chosen to seat robbat2
5 > and antarus and hold another election for the 3rd seat. alicef and
6 > reopen_nominations tied in the last election. To resolve the tie we
7 > will hold a second election (with nomination period.) If alicef is the
8 > only person nominated; we are likely to forgo voting in the second
9 > election and simply seat her (to conserve time.) The board does not
10 > want to have a board of 4 people[0].
11
12 I'm pretty sure we've originally agreed that reopen_nominations is
13 present only during the first election, and that we will hold at most
14 two elections (and both were supposed to take place before the AGM).
18 Best regards,
19 Michał Górny