From: Aaron Bauman <bman@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: New Developer: Joonas Niilola (juippis)
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2019 14:00:41
1 On Tue, Jul 30, 2019 at 12:03:35PM +0300, Mikle Kolyada wrote:
2 > Good day/night to everyone!
3 >
4 > It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family.
5 >
6 > Joonas Niilola is joining us from Turku, Finland.
7 >
8 > Some of you may have already seen him working on various packages
9 > through the proxy-maintainers
10 >
11 > project. He will be also helping out with Mozilla and Gnome packages.
12 >
13 > Here is how he describes himself:
14 >
15 > "Linux user since 2001, Gentoo user since 2003. My workfield has nothing to
16 >   do with computers or IT, so using Gentoo has always been something
17 > else than
18 >   a career choice. I work in construction currently.
19 >
20 >   I live with my girlfriend, and our three dogs: A Danish-Swedish
21 > farmdog and
22 >   two Australian Kelpies. When I see a chromium update, it means our
23 > girls are
24 >   going for a longer walk than usual ;)
25 >
26 >   On my free time I train for Strongman. I'm also enthusiastic for good
27 > food,
28 >   and good whisky. And most importantly, for Gentoo :)"
29 >
30 > Please give him a warm welcome!
34 Welcom to the party!
38 Cheers,