From: Matthew Thode <prometheanfire@g.o>
To: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o, David Abbott <dabbott@g.o>, Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>, Gentoo Trustees <trustees@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Meeting agenda - Council meeting 2018-04-08
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2018 22:27:58
1 On 18-04-07 00:16:20, Andreas K. Huettel wrote:
2 > Am Freitag, 6. April 2018, 21:46:31 CEST schrieb David Abbott:
3 >
4 > > >
5 > > > If nothing else this might also be a way to reduce the workload on the
6 > > > Foundation so that they can focus more on getting the paperwork caught
7 > > > up vs actually having to pay for infra.
8 > >
9 > > So the funding is coming from the council? What will SPI use to pay infra
10 > > with?
11 >
12 > Funding is coming from the same sources as where it comes from now. Given that
13 > the new association starts from zero, it will in the beginning not have much
14 > money.
15 >
16 > Just see it as having a second bank account, or having a second payment
17 > provider in parallel.
18
19 I'm not sure what it'd get us, we've had and have multple accounts
20 already.
23 Matthew Thode (prometheanfire)