From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o, "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
Cc: David Abbott <dabbott@g.o>, Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>, Gentoo Trustees <trustees@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Meeting agenda - Council meeting 2018-04-08
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2018 06:39:47
1 W dniu pią, 06.04.2018 o godzinie 17∶27 -0500, użytkownik Matthew Thode
2 napisał:
3 > On 18-04-07 00:16:20, Andreas K. Huettel wrote:
4 > > Am Freitag, 6. April 2018, 21:46:31 CEST schrieb David Abbott:
5 > >
6 > > > >
7 > > > > If nothing else this might also be a way to reduce the workload on the
8 > > > > Foundation so that they can focus more on getting the paperwork caught
9 > > > > up vs actually having to pay for infra.
10 > > >
11 > > > So the funding is coming from the council? What will SPI use to pay infra
12 > > > with?
13 > >
14 > > Funding is coming from the same sources as where it comes from now. Given that
15 > > the new association starts from zero, it will in the beginning not have much
16 > > money.
17 > >
18 > > Just see it as having a second bank account, or having a second payment
19 > > provider in parallel.
20 >
21 > I'm not sure what it'd get us, we've had and have multple accounts
22 > already.
25 Let me put it bluntly like this: all of our current resources are
26 endangered by incompetence of Trustees since the forming
27 of the Foundation. You can trivialize the problem this as much as
28 you need to but this is the fact until we have a really good
29 confirmation that the paperwork is clean.
32 Best regards,
33 Michał Górny