From: Alexey Lapitsky <lex.public@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Official rsync->git mirror & 'Git mirror' project announcement
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 15:51:36
1 Hi,
2
3 Looks awesome, great initiative!
4
5 I'm wondering if it makes sense to integrate travis-ci to run QA tests
6 automatically?
7
8 > Since the changes will be re-committed in CVS manually, we will end up updating the commit message anyway.
9
10 It should be possible to automate this step as well. Is there a reason
11 why not to do that?
15 Alexey