From: Ben de Groot <yngwin@g.o>
To: gentoo-project <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Official rsync->git mirror & 'Git mirror' project announcement
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 15:19:28
1 On 27 January 2015 at 04:12, Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
2 > Hello, everyone.
3 >
4 > I have the pleasure to announce that the official rsync2git mirror is
5 > up and running [1] thanks to Sven Wegener. It is updated from rsync
6 > every 30 minutes, and can be used both to sync your local Gentoo
7 > installs and to submit improvements via pull requests (see README [2]
8 > for some details).
9 >
10 > At the same time, I have established the 'Git Mirror' [3] project which
11 > welcomes developers willing to help reviewing the pull requests
12 > and helping those improvements reach package maintainers.
13
14 Nice work!
15
16 I'm looking forward to working with the Git Mirror project.
19 Cheers,
20
21 Ben | yngwin
22 Gentoo developer