From: Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: Burden of proof
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2018 20:59:59
1 On 02/04/2018 22:48, Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn wrote:
2 > Luca Barbato schrieb:
3 >>> Well we are all equals, but some are more equal than others. If you reach a
4 >>> certain status, then you can get away with things which ordinary folks can't.
5 >>
6 >> Not really.
7 >
8 > Yes, really.
9 >
10 >> Comrel never received a complaint about ulm or mgorny behavior from drobbins.
11 >>
12 >> On the other hand drobbins seems to try to violate all the items in the CoC
13 >> on purpose even after he got warned about them.
14 >
15 > I am not referring to or making any accusations in the current case. Just
16 > observations and sometimes direct experiences in the time since I became a dev.
17
18 Have you reported any of those issue?
19
20 lu