From: "Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn" <chithanh@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: Burden of proof
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2018 20:47:21
1 Luca Barbato schrieb:
2 >> Well we are all equals, but some are more equal than others. If you reach a
3 >> certain status, then you can get away with things which ordinary folks can't.
4 >
5 > Not really.
6
7 Yes, really.
8
9 > Comrel never received a complaint about ulm or mgorny behavior from drobbins.
10 >
11 > On the other hand drobbins seems to try to violate all the items in the CoC
12 > on purpose even after he got warned about them.
13
14 I am not referring to or making any accusations in the current case. Just
15 observations and sometimes direct experiences in the time since I became a dev.
18 Best regards,
19 Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn