From: Thomas Sachau <tommy@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Dev developer: Anthony G. (blueness) Basile
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 20:35:57
It is a pleasure for me to announce a new member in the Gentoo developer family:
Anthony G. Basile is joining us from Buffalo, NY USA and will hopefully continue his work for the
hardened team and might also give a helping hand to the mozilla team.

Here is, how he describes himself:

        I am current a professor at D'Youville College, Buffalo NY 14201
        I chair the Information Technology program there.  See

        I am interested in developing systems which resist forensic analysis.
        Eg. carefully designed implementation of encryption that permit plausible

        I am married.  No kids.  But we do have a dog :)

Please give him a warm welcome.

Thomas Sachau

Gentoo Linux Developer