From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: Kristian Fiskerstrand <k_f@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2019-01-13
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2019 22:34:53
1 >>>>> On Mon, 31 Dec 2018, Kristian Fiskerstrand wrote:
2
3 > In two weeks from now, there will be a council meeting again. Now is
4 > the time to raise and prepare agenda items that you want us to discuss
5 > and/or vote upon.
6
7 > Please respond to this message on the gentoo-project mailing list with
8 > agenda items.
9
10 Since we now have an AUTHORS file in the Gentoo repository, I would
11 like to resubmit my original proposal from October 2018 about copyright
12 attribution [1]. That is, update the tree policy as follows:
13
14 The simplified form of the copyright attribution according to
15 GLEP 76 [2], i.e., "Copyright YEARS Gentoo Authors", SHALL [3]
16 be used for ebuilds and profile files in the Gentoo repository.
17
18 The only change is that "SHALL" will be present instead of past tense.
19
20 Ulrich
21
22 [1] https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-project/message/70c47e0bf98f485316e3e744614bef68