From: Aaron Bauman <bman@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce <gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o>, conikost@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Conrad Kostecki (ConiKost)
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2019 20:37:27
1 On Mon, Dec 09, 2019 at 03:13:08PM -0500, Gokturk Yuksek wrote:
2 > Good day/night to everyone !
3 >
4 > It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family. Conrad
5 > is joining us from Hannover, Germany. He has been an active
6 > proxied-maintainer with over 500 commits preceding his developer
7 > application, so much so that he's struggling with not adding proxy-maint
8 > to metadata.xml anymore :) Here is how he describes himself:
9 >
10 > "Started with SuSE Linux in 2001, got convinced by a friend to try
11 > Gentoo in 2005 and felt in love with it.
12 >
13 > I am currently living in the downtown of Hannover in Germany and working
14 > as a IT-Consultant - but mostly with Ubuntu Linux.
15 >
16 > In my free time, I love to ride my Suzuki Bandit motorbike, mostly by
17 > visiting different countries on my vacations.
18 >
19 > As a biker, we say for greeting in German: Die Linke zum Gruß!"
20 >
21 > Please give him a warm welcome!
22 >
23 > --