From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-project <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Cc: Gentoo Trustees <trustees@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Meeting agenda - Council meeting 2018-04-08
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2018 20:44:50
1 On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 3:46 PM, David Abbott <dabbott@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > So the funding is coming from the council? What will SPI use to pay infra with?
4
5 Presumably it would work similarly to the current state - we'd
6 encourage people to donate via whatever organization we want the most
7 money flowing into at the time. If we need more money in the
8 Foundation bank account, we'd point donors to the Foundation. If we
9 needed more money in some other bank account, we'd point donors to
10 that one instead.
13 Rich