From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Unilaterally blocking people on Github without any proper procedures or authority
Date: Sun, 14 May 2017 05:35:03
1 On Sun, 14 May 2017 00:15:08 -0500
2 Matthias Maier <tamiko@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On Sat, May 13, 2017, at 22:53 CDT, Raymond Jennings
5 > <shentino@×××××.com> wrote:
6 >
7 > > I have no interest in prying into privileged or confidential affairs
8 > > involving william, I do however remain curious about any standing
9 > > policies or codes of conduct that would apply in situations such as
10 > > this.
11 >
12 > There is no need to discuss anything of this on the mailing list.
13
14 Nothing confidential I was blocked on Gentoo's Github. My only recent
15 activity regarding Gentoo was 2 comments on 1 PR, 1721. I am over it
16 and have nothing more to say on the matter.
19 William L. Thomson Jr.