From: Matthias Maier <tamiko@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Unilaterally blocking people on Github without any proper procedures or authority
Date: Sun, 14 May 2017 05:15:15
1 On Sat, May 13, 2017, at 22:53 CDT, Raymond Jennings <shentino@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > As a completely uninvolved outside observer, I myself am still curious as
4 > well.
5 >
6 > My interest is as a proxied maintainer.
7 >
8 > I have no interest in prying into privileged or confidential affairs
9 > involving william, I do however remain curious about any standing policies
10 > or codes of conduct that would apply in situations such as this.
11
12 There is no need to discuss anything of this on the mailing list.
13
14 > As far as I know, the only policy that applies would be github's terms of
15 > service as well as gentoo's code of conduct.
16
17 That's a good starting point.
18
19 Best,