From: Raymond Jennings <shentino@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml@××××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Unilaterally blocking people on Github without any proper procedures or authority
Date: Sun, 14 May 2017 03:53:54
1 As a completely uninvolved outside observer, I myself am still curious as
2 well.
3
4 My interest is as a proxied maintainer.
5
6 I have no interest in prying into privileged or confidential affairs
7 involving william, I do however remain curious about any standing policies
8 or codes of conduct that would apply in situations such as this.
9
10 As far as I know, the only policy that applies would be github's terms of
11 service as well as gentoo's code of conduct.
12
13 On Sat, May 13, 2017 at 2:07 PM, Kristian Fiskerstrand <k_f@g.o>