From: Matthew Thode <prometheanfire@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo Social Contract, Council: please fix the mess you cause
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 23:51:22
1 On 18-03-26 19:01:51, Rich Freeman wrote:
2 > On Mon, Mar 26, 2018 at 6:11 PM, Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera
3 > (klondike) <klondike@g.o> wrote:
4 > >
5 > > the majority of the stakeholders of the Gentoo Social Contract (anybody
6 > > other than Gentoo developers and those vouched by them)
7 >
8 > I just did some asking around and those non-developer stakeholders
9 > (who are apparently a majority of our total set of stakeholders) say
10 > that they disagree with your proposed changes. Are you sure you
11 > actually talked to all of them?
12 >
13 > It is possible that there is some confusion - could you provide a list
14 > of the names of these stakeholders who apparently constitute a
15 > majority? Gentoo devs apparently don't count for much (other than
16 > doing all the work I suppose), but we can at least generate a list of
17 > who they are...
20 This seems like it's settling into a pissing contest.
21
22 Daniel, if you are reading this, do you mind making your proposal (from
23 earlier in this thread) to the project mailing list so we can actually
24 start the process of making the change?
27 Matthew Thode (prometheanfire)