From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-project <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo Social Contract, Council: please fix the mess you cause
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 23:01:56
1 On Mon, Mar 26, 2018 at 6:11 PM, Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera
2 (klondike) <klondike@g.o> wrote:
3 >
4 > the majority of the stakeholders of the Gentoo Social Contract (anybody
5 > other than Gentoo developers and those vouched by them)
6
7 I just did some asking around and those non-developer stakeholders
8 (who are apparently a majority of our total set of stakeholders) say
9 that they disagree with your proposed changes. Are you sure you
10 actually talked to all of them?
11
12 It is possible that there is some confusion - could you provide a list
13 of the names of these stakeholders who apparently constitute a
14 majority? Gentoo devs apparently don't count for much (other than
15 doing all the work I suppose), but we can at least generate a list of
16 who they are...
19 Rich