From: Matthew Marchese <maffblaster@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: NP-Hardass
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 01:21:14
1 Indeed. Welcome to the project, NP!
2
3 Matthew
4
5 On 06/21/2015 06:57 PM, Benda Xu wrote:
6 > "Justin (jlec)" <jlec@g.o> writes:
7 >
8 >> it's a pleasure to finally announce NP-Hardass as a Gentoo Developer!
9 >>
10 >> He has been around for quite some while. Mostly hanging out with the guys on irc
11 >> at #gentoo and helping the users. Recently he started to look after wine for us,
12 >> which he will continue to do.
13 >>
14 >> Beside Gentoo, he is interested in Algorithms and Graph Theory.
15 >>
16 >> Here some lines from himself
17 >>
18 >> From the greater NYC area; runs Gentoo on the numerous donationware
19 >> computers that he has; has a tower with KVM running ~10 Gentoo VMs
20 >> loves hiking; fences foil; runs his own IT consulting business where
21 >> he provided managed IT services and custom software design.
22 >> Primarily codes in C.
25 >> Please everyone join me in giving him a warm welcome!
26 > NP-Hardass :D I am amazed by this nick.
27 >
28 > Welcome!
29 > Benda
30 >