From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2018-04-08
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 22:02:33
1 Am Donnerstag, 29. März 2018, 13:53:15 CEST schrieb Rich Freeman:
2 > On Thu, Mar 29, 2018 at 7:46 AM, Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera
3 >
4 > (klondike) <klondike@g.o> wrote:
5 > > El 28/03/18 a las 00:11, Matthias Maier escribió:
6 > > I'd appreciate if the Council could produce their input regarding
7 > > Daniel's propossal to modify the Gentoo Social Contract
8 > > https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-project/message/8c8534195597ca34ebb3e3b
9 > > b0a042b3e after the meeting. Mostly because I plan on bringing it up for
10 > > approval on the next board meeting (and hopefully ratification on the
11 > > next
12 > > Foundation member vote) since nobody has come up with a better propossal
13 > > yet.
14 >
15 > IMO it would make more sense to just change the list to gentoo-project
16 > and fix the metastructure before having a debate over which body
17 > oversees the social contract.
18 >
19 > That seems like the least controversial solution.
20
21 Sounds good.
24 Andreas K. Hüttel
25 dilfridge@g.o
26 Gentoo Linux developer
27 (council, toolchain, perl, libreoffice, comrel)