From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-project <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2018-04-08
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 11:54:19
1 On Thu, Mar 29, 2018 at 7:46 AM, Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera
2 (klondike) <klondike@g.o> wrote:
3 >
4 > El 28/03/18 a las 00:11, Matthias Maier escribió:
5 > I'd appreciate if the Council could produce their input regarding
6 > Daniel's propossal to modify the Gentoo Social Contract
7 > https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-project/message/8c8534195597ca34ebb3e3bb0a042b3e
8 > after the meeting. Mostly because I plan on bringing it up for approval
9 > on the next board meeting (and hopefully ratification on the next
10 > Foundation member vote) since nobody has come up with a better propossal
11 > yet.
14 IMO it would make more sense to just change the list to gentoo-project
15 and fix the metastructure before having a debate over which body
16 oversees the social contract.
17
18 That seems like the least controversial solution.
21 Rich