From: Seemant Kulleen <seemantk@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New developer: Alex Brandt (alunduil)
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2014 10:41:33
1 Right on, Alex, congratulations!
2
3 Looking forward to your valuable contribution.
4
5 Cheers,
6
7 Seemant
8
9 Se
12 On 8 June 2014 00:55, justin <jlec@g.o> wrote:
13
14 > Hi everyone,
15 >
16 > please join me in welcoming Alex as he latest member of our dev team.
17 >
18 > He is a Gentoo user for more then a decade and wanted to give something
19 > back to the community now beyond his little unofficial overlay.
20 >
21 > His main focus will be OpenStack on Gentoo. So good time for cloud
22 > computing.
23 >
24 > This is what he writes about himself:
25 >
26 > Currently I work at Rackspace as a Cloud Evangelist but have been doing
27 > Linux Administration for Rackspace as well. I've been a programmer as
28 > long as a I've been a Linux user, going on ten years. Musically
29 > inclined; I've played around on the piano and bass but always get
30 > distracted by the latest puzzle (program).
33 > Welcome on board, Alex
34 >
35 > Justin