From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Meeting agenda - Council meeting 2018-04-08
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2018 14:54:15
1 > Wow. So, presumably, we'd be showing a great lack of professionalism to
2 > potential donors by our inability to solve ridiculous internal
3 > disputes and asking them to pick sides.
4
5 Nope. If we do this professionally, it will be the same as with the shop where
6 you can buy with either VISA or Mastercard.
7
8 That said, we're already airing all our dirty laundry in public. I don't see
9 how it can get much worse.
12 Andreas K. Hüttel
13 dilfridge@g.o
14 Gentoo Linux developer
15 (council, toolchain, perl, libreoffice, comrel)