From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Why should you *not* vote on existing Council members
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 14:35:47
2 > > Really? Are you still on your crusade against NP-hardass? I really hoped
3 > > you get the closing statement from
4 > > (https://projects.gentoo.org/council/meeting-logs/20190512-summary.txt
5 > > 6a), something which happened for the first time in council history.
6 >
7 > I would really appreciate if you were able to address the topic at hand
8 > rather than trying to deflect this into an ad hominem. There is no such
9 > crusade and there never were. It is sad that Council has taken that
10 > bait and rather than trying to professionally look at the issue tried to
11 > portray themselves as some kind of saviors of tormented developers.
14 As someone who tried to mediate and talk to people
15
16 * without making a big fuss of it
17 * weeks before this particular council meeting happened
18
19 I share the impression of a personal crusade against NP. I leave it up to you
20 to prove otherwise.
23 Andreas K. Hüttel
24 dilfridge@g.o
25 Gentoo Linux developer
26 (council, toolchain, base-system, perl, libreoffice)