From: William Hubbs <williamh@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: bugzilla@g.o, mgorny@g.o, k_f@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] The meaning of RESOLVED/UPSTREAM on bugzie
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 17:52:22
1 On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 04:15:12PM +0200, Kristian Fiskerstrand wrote:
4 > [Sent from my iPad, as it is not a secured device there are no cryptographic keys on this device, meaning this message is sent without an OpenPGP signature. In general you should *not* rely on any information sent over such an unsecure channel, if you find any information controversial or un-expected send a response and request a signed confirmation]
5 >