From: Raymond Jennings <shentino@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Foundation membership and who can join
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 13:08:25
16 {
17 // violated CoC
18 revoke_access_to_portage_tree();
19 revoke_access_to_staff_areas();
20 revoke_foundation_membership();
21 }
22 };
23
24 class developer: virtual public class supporter
25 {
26 set<string> projects_maintained;
27 public:
28 developer(const mentor *m, const recruiter *r)
29 {
30 pass_ebuild_quiz();
31 pass_end_quiz();
32 m->file_dev_bug();
33 r->receive_quizzes();
34 r->interview_developer(this);
35 grant_access_to_portage_tree();
36 };
37 };
38
39 class staff: virtual public class supporter
40 {
41 public:
42 staff()
43 {
44 pass_staff_quiz();
45 grant_access(); // irc, forums, ml, bugzilla, infra, etc etc etc
46 };
47 };
48
49 class foundationmember: virtual public class supporter
50 {
51 public:
52 foundationmember()
53 {
54 foundation::trustees.approve(this);
55 };
56 };
57
58 And of course people could occupy more than one such "derived" role at the
59 same time, but all three roles have the baseline of being a 'supporter"
60 that at a minimum requres agreement to, and compliance with, the CoC.
61
62 Thoughts?
63